Quick Paleo Biscuits
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, blend together coconut oil, eggs and agave.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet until a nice dough forms
- I used cupcake tins because this was WAY easier! Use a little non-stick spray. But feel free to roll them out like more traditional biscuits between parchment paper as the dough can be very STICKY. Make them about 1 ½ inch thick. Dust dough with extra almond flour. OR roll them into balls and put them in the cupcake tins then flatten then down. I personally like this shape best.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until biscuits are browned on the bottom edges
- Serve with anything healthy!
Makes about 10 biscuits